Friday, March 21, 2014

Thursday & Friday: The Second Coming

Well today is my final day with Glass and honestly, I'm actually relived to be rid of it.  The lack of organization of pictures, texts, and videos on the device make it difficult to find anything.  The amount of Glassware is limited and half of them don't install/work properly.  The nose pieces on Glass get uncomfortable fairly quickly to the point I couldn't wear them for more than 30 minutes.  It was easier to just check my phone if I got a notification than to try to put Glass back on.  The voice recognition wasn't very accurate.

All in all, the concept behind Google Glass, essentially to wear your phone on your head, is interesting but I don't feel that Glass has implemented the idea well enough for me to really ever want one for myself.  Perhaps once Glass is out of testing and is commercially available, these issues will be addressed.  But for now, I'm content on just checking my phone normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment