Thursday, March 20, 2014

No Pain, No Gain. It's Tuesday!



It’s that time again!  After messing with Glass this morning, I noticed that I had a few pictures taken randomly as well as a video.  The other testers had told me about this so I had disabled the wink feature of Glass but that didn’t stop these.  Originally, one of my thoughts was it might be caused by some security feature built into Glass.  After I looked in to some settings however, I noticed that the head wake up angle was still on.  I disabled it and the pictures seemed to stop.  Since the video is upside down, I figured that wake up angle was triggered while it was resting on a table.  When I went to adjust its position on the table to insure it didn’t fall off, I must have caused Glass to record the video.  While these pictures and videos themselves are minor annoyances, if they keep occurring, they can quickly fill up the storage on Glass.  With no file management, it can be a bit of a pain to wade through all the notifications to delete the pictures unless you are constantly managing them.  Of course then, it’s still a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment