Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The not so easy setup process

Getting glass to sink up with my phone proved to be a difficult task. I have an IPhone 4s with sprint. It took several days working with the techies to get wifi to work with Glass, only to find out that my Bluetooth wasn't recognizing the device. In order to get the full use of Glass, using bluetooth to get texts and calls, my personal hotspot needed to be turned on.


After a call to sprint to find out about turning on my personal hotspot, it was discovered that additional charges would be made to my account if I turned it on. Since I only have glass for a week, I decided not to do it. Although this has severely limited the phone capabilities of glass, with the help of wifi, I have been able to download different apps onto the device using the MyGlass app on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment